Chair Yoga Workshop for everyone
Instructor：Stephanie Ibrahim Quercia
Time：12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
Chair yoga adapts traditional yoga positions and poses through the creative use of a chair where you can be free to feel and move your body, without judgment. In this class we will practice the fundamentals of yoga, including mindful breathing, meditation and seated and standing poses, all without having to get down onto the floor.
This class is wonderful for anyone to try including:
* Larger bodies
* People looking for a routine they can do at work daily while in an office chair
* People who have always wanted to try yoga, but thought they weren't 'flexible enough' or may have felt intimidated in traditional yoga classes.
* Anyone suffering with chronic pain or has physical limitations. This class adapts yoga poses to fit your needs.
* People who have experienced pain or discomfort in floor-based yoga poses (wrists, knees, low back, etc.)
* Anyone looking for a kinder, gentler approach to yoga
Upon completion of the workshop, you will leave feeling refreshed, relaxed and with the tools you need to practice at home or in the office.